Customize what information is displayed through settings
1. In the upper right corner, click the middle menu that says “Admin”, then from the drop down menu, click on “Settings”
2. Click on the text box to change your organization name
3. There are four options that can be toggled on or off
- Display Total Points: Setting for viewing rubrics from "My Class" and individual student rubric results
- Display Percentage: Setting for viewing rubrics from "My Class"
- Display Total Score: Setting for viewing individual student rubric results
- Display Progress Toward Competency: Setting for viewing individual student rubric results
4. Use the drop-down menus to choose "Yes" or "No"
5. Click on "My Class" to view rubrics for your class
6. Click on an activity to open an individual student rubric
5. Display Total Points
6. Display Total Percentage
8. Display Total Score
9. Display Progress Toward Competency