Columns are composed of three components: a rating description, a rating value, and a rating color. Columns can be edited, added, moved, and deleted.
*Note: moving items is only available using "Advanced Editing"
1. Click the gray "+" on the right side of the columns
2. Click on the rating description to edit, then click the "check" icon to save
3. Click the number below the rating description to change the rating value, then click the "check" icon to save
*Note: negative and decimal numbers can be used
4. Click the colored boxes to set the rating color
5. Edit the items by clicking on the text, then click the "check" icon to save
*Note: The column created will originally be a copy of the column next to it
1. Click "Advanced Editing"
2. Click the left arrow next to the color rating boxes to move the column left
3. Click the right arrow next to the color rating boxes to move the column right
1. Click the "x" icon next to the column you wish to delete
2. The column is now deleted