Items represent the rows in a rubric. Items can be edited, added, moved, copied, and deleted.
*Note: moving items is only available using "Advanced Editing"
1. Click the "Add" button on the bottom, left of the rubric
2. Click the text in each column to edit, then click the check to save
3. Complete for all columns
*Note: more than 1 item can be added at once
1. Click "Advanced Editing"
2. On the right side, click on the down arrow to move items down
3. Click on the up arrow to move items up
1.Click the copy icon on the right of the item you wish to copy
2. Your copied item will now appear
1. On the right side, click the "x" icon to delete an item
2. Click "Yes" to confirm deletion